Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Two North Carolina Railroad Stations in
Former Southern Railway depot. Built in 1898. The Barber Junction Station was moved during the 1980's to the
North Carolina Transportation Museum, Spencer Shops, Spencer, NC. Check Spencer for other buildings at the North Carolina Transportation Museum.
(Photo taken during Rail Days, June, 1997. This photo (c) and used with permission of the NC Transportation Museum.)
Southern Railway station, built 1975.
©1996-2007 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club