Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Two North Carolina Railroad Stations in
Former Carolina & North-Western Railway depot
The building is several blocks from its original location and is near the historical museum in downtown Dallas.
The caboose sitting next to the depot is an original NS caboose, now in Southern colors.
The depot was built in 1903 and was a Type 4 combination depot.
Former Southern Railway depot
From the Brian Ezzelle collection. 1973 photo shows the station when it was still in use.
©2012-2014 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club