Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Two North Carolina Railroad Stations, Shops, and Office and a Water Stand in
Originally built and used by Southern Railway.
Present: North Carolina Department of Transportation, Norfolk Southern, and AMTRAK
Postcard showing the High Point Depot in 1907 before the tracks were placed
in the cut (Art Mfg. Co., Amelia, OH). Alan Coleman collection
Statue in front of the High Point depot
Plaque at the base of the statue
Northbound Norfolk Southern manifest train at High Point station
Restored interior of the High Point depot
AMTRAK schedule board inside the depot
Former Southern Railway freight depot
Postcard from the S. David Carriker collection
Former High Point, Randelman, Ashboro & Southern combination depot
Former High Point, Thomasville and Denton Railroad office. Now a furniture store.
Former High Point, Thomasville and Denton Railroad shops
High Point shops, June 1959. Photo from the J. Eric Furr collection.
Former High Point, Thomasville and Denton Railroad water stand beside the Norfolk Southern tracks
©1996-2013 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club