Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
A North Carolina Railroad Station in
Former Northwestern North Carolina Railroad station. Later used by
Carolina & Northwestern Railroad (ex Southern). The station has been relocated to the Hudson City Park and restored for use as a museum.
Photo probably taken circa 1950. Photographer unknown.
Hudson depot in 1955 with windows boarded up.
Photo courtesy of the Caldwell Heritage Museum, Lenoir, NC.
Restored station in Hudson City Park
©1996-2010 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club