Piedmont and Western Railroad Club
Three North Carolina Railroad Stations, a Railroad Office and a Station Agent's House in
Union depot in Sanford
Depot as it looked circa 1910. Photo courtesy of the Mt. Airy Museum of Regional History
Ex-Norfolk Southern #203 at Sanford, December 1966. Photo from the J. Eric Furr collection
Former Atlantic Coast Line freight station in Sanford
Former Atlantic & Western Railway Depot. The A&W headquarters office was located upstairs in the building.
Atlantic & Western Railway office, circa. 1995.
A & W property sign behind the office
Former Raleigh & Augusta Air-Line Railroad station agent's house built in 1892. Now houses a museum.
©1996-2013 Piedmont and Western Railroad Club